To provide quality education in science and Technology to nurture our students to develop professional competencies with human values.
- Adopt student oriented education to teach the fundamentals of science necessary for engineering values.
- Nurture and train students to develop identifying, formulating and analyzing engineering problems.
- Create an ambiance to encourage the qualities of professional competencies, such as accountability, ethics, common skills and lifelong learning.
In order to foster the needfulness of science & engineering, the department of chemistry at AITM Belagavi was established in the year 2009 with the aim & vision to focus on overall technical up gradation in terms of knowledge & skills of the prospering and aspiring young minds. Engineering chemistry (BE) enlightens about its possible applications in the multidisciplinary aspects like Material Chemistry, Nano Chemistry, Nano Electronics, Bio-nano material, 4D Shaped Nano-Materials. Department of chemistry AITM Belagavi has a recognized research center (Approved by VTU) for skill-enhancing BE undergraduate students by engaging them in activities such as student exchange program, out focus on multidisciplinary research activities, and presentations at national & international conferences. Also provides opportunities to register for PhD programs for experienced & qualified researchers.
Dr. Vinayak Adimule
- Recognized research center provides ample opportunities to receive an award of PhD in the field of Material Chemistry, Nano Electronics, and Medicinal Chemistry for experienced & qualified researchers.
- Young ignited minds (students & any faculties) can also Aviles interesting domin applications oriented skills development program under umbrella of recognized bodies of MSME (Govt, of India) & K-tech (Govt. of Karnataka)
- Undergraduate BE students can also actively participate in National & International conference Symposium, workshops, in trim internship programs with the help of highly qualified faculties in the department.